I have more than 30 years of experience in software development and computer science:
- 10 project years of Data warehousing, business intelligence (BI) and data science
- 6 project years Java platform
- 5 project years GPU computing and C++
- 4 project years in frontend development
- functional programming since 1994
- Software architecture
- Parallel, distributed and reactive systems, micro services, internet of things (IoT)
- Object oriented and functional software development
- Agile Development
- Scrum, Kanban, Test driven development (TDD), Domain driven design (DDD)
- Big Data, Data Science, Datawarehousing, Business Intelligence
- RDBMS, NoSQL, ETL, Hadoop
- GPU Computing
I am an agile and pragmatic software developer and optimize productivity and code quality
with innovative methods.
- Customer focus
The customer is the "mother of the project."
- Pragmatic and agile
Selection of "best practices" from the existing process models
(XP, agile, SCRUM, Kanban), adapted to the project, the team and the task.
- Iterative and incremental
Software consists of knowledge.
A large part of this knowledge is created during the project and therefore the requirements change.
Only as a functioning whole a team is successful.
- Generative and model-drive
Models allow time and quality gains
- Test driven
Automated tests as early as possible.
I worked in the following sectors and industries:
||9 project months
||5 project months
|Retail, logistics, trade
||12 project months = 1 project years
|Telekommunications and internet
||60 project months = 5 project years
||53 project months = 4,5 project years
Dipl.-Inform. is an (now outdated) german academic degree and can be translated as "diploma of computer science".
It took at least 4.5 years (9 semesters) and is similiar to a masters degree.